I have been reading a bit lately about the benefits of grass-fed beef gelatin for joints and connective tissue, so I decided to buy some to check it out. The gummies are a cross between jelly and a gummy bear. You can’t taste the gelatin so even my kids like them!
- 1 cup fresh juice (I used pomegranate juice – can use other liquids like kombucha too)
- 1 Tbsp raw honey
- 1 Tbsp grass-fed gelatin (I used the red container from Great Lakes Gelatin)
- Heat juice & honey in a saucepan until almost boiling.
- Sprinkle gelatin over the juice and whisk together until dissolved.
- Pour into silicone moulds – I used ice-cube trays but you could use mini-muffin pans.
- Refrigerate for a few hours then pop them out of the moulds.
- Store in the fridge.