- 2 eye fillets
- large bunch baby broccoli (broccolini)
- 1 punnet sliced mushrooms (I used swiss browns)
- 4-5 kale leaves, chopped
- 2-3 shallots, chopped
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1-2 Tbsp coconut aminos (or use soy sauce if not following paleo/AIP)
- Pan fry eye fillets on a griddle/BBQ until cooked how you like it.
- Melt coconut oil in a large pan. Add mushrooms and stir until softened (you might need a bit more oil). Add coconut aminos. You can add a little water too if you need more moisture.
- Add rest of the greens and stir until just cooked (you don’t want to overcook!).
Serve the eye fillet on a bed of the vegetables.